It would not be until May 14, 1853 that the first Episcopal services were held in Salem. The Oregon Statesman, August 22, 1854, reported that an Episcopal Church (St. Paul's) was under construction at the southwest corner of Church and Chemeketa.
2015 Annual Report
“TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN”
St. Paul's Episcopal Church Annual Parish Meeting January 31, 2016.
Bylaws of St. Paul's Parish
Revised and Adopted by the Vestry, January 16, 2013.
View Parish Bylaws